Meraki is a word that modern Greeks often use to describe what happens when you leave a piece of yourself (like your soul, creativity, or love) in your work. That is what the company founder Vanessa (V) does on a daily basis.
She is a mom of two gorgeous busy-body girls and a tea-cup yorkie; wife to a handsome and very supportive husband. She loves being active, has an extensive background in event management, is well travelled and an avid student; with the pipeline dream of obtaining her PhD qualification soon.
But it is ‘Meraki By V’ that provides her with the ultimate creative outlet. Her studio is her happy place, where she enthusiastically and actively:
- Refurbishes and repaint furniture and decor
- Salvage curios, décor and furniture
- Project manage styling projects (homes, expos, restaurants, offices)
- Does interior design (hard finish choices; soft finishes; accessories; specifying and sourcing items; project management and outsourcing services)
- Compile exclusive gift hampers
- Source gifts for corporate functions, weddings, bar mitzvahs, birthdays, bachelorettes and much more…